Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Top Ten for April

10. Going home to AZ, even though it was for my Grandpas funeral. I got to see almost ALL of my cousins.

9. Kinley turned 3 and had a fun birthday. We went to Toys R Us and Kinley was a little overwhelmed so I picked out a dollhouse and some barbies.

8. Kinley: Mom, I want to get married.
Mom: You can get married when you are older.
Kinley: I am going to marry Taeler.
Mom: You are going to marry a boy.
Kinley: Not Kaden.

7. Kaden learned to say "cheese" "mooooo" and "quack quack"

6. For my birthday Jordon and I got to go out for a really nice dinner. Thanks to Chelsea for watching our kids.

5. Kaden broke out in the most horrible rash. I freaked out and took him to the night clinic office. They said it was probably just a virus. It was gone the next day and he was fine. Good thing, I think it bothered me more than it did him.

4. Jordon and I finally had a Saturday to spend together. We took the kids and went dowtown. We ate lunch at the amazing food court in the mall, went shopping (hit an AMAZING sale) and took the kids on the Merry-Go-Round.

3. Some friends and I got to go out and see a movie. It wasn't a very good movie, but it was still fun.

2. Our 4 year anniversary. Jordon brought me beautiful pink flowers and a bag of chocolates.

1. SOUTHWEST DING $25 FLIGHTS!!! My mom, my sisters and sisters in law are coming to visit due to such cheap flight. Thanks southwest.

2 comments:

kemptons said...

Love the top ten. Don't you just love three year old adult conversations. Just wait until their five. And yes we all love flying southwest.

Annie said...

Great top ten! April was a cool month for you.