Monday, May 28, 2007

Mothers Day Celebration!

Liz, Sandee, Christina, Katie S and I decided for Mothers Day we would give ourselves a day to be pampered. We went to the Spa at Nordstroms in downtown San Francisco. I got a pedicure, Liz got a massage, Sandee got a hot rock massage and Christina and Katie got facials. Afterwards we went shopping and had lunch. It was the best day! It is always fun to spend a day with friends! If you ever get the chance, go to Nordstroms and do this. It is well worth the money.


Liz, Christina, Sandee and Katie S


Me, Christina, Liz, Sandee and Katie S soaking our feet in the relaxation room

Liz, Sandee and Katie S

My feet after the best pedicure of my life.

6 comments:

Annie said...

Ooo, la-la! So luxurious!

erin said...

I don't think I can fully express my jealousy. :) I'm so glad that you ladies did that for yourselves. I know no other women that deserve it more.

Christina said...

Thanks for the fun day! Sorry that you guys had to see me without makekup for so long...yikes!!!

Jess said...

You guys have set the standard for what every woman should do for themselves for mothers day. How many Moms are going to show this post to their husbands and say "See! They got to do it!" Way to go girls!!

Jess said...

I meant 'you girls'...Power to the women

Lainie said...

What a dream!!! Did they dip you in parafin wax too? That's my favorite part. Your toesies look so pirty!