Thursday, May 24, 2007

"Excuse me, do you have a puppy?"



Every Thursday night there is a Farmers Market just a few blocks from our house. They have lots of delicious food, especially fruit. This week, we decided to eat dinner there. The kids were sitting in the stroller, and every time someone walked by, which was quite often, Kinley would say "Excuse me, do you have a puppy?" Most people just smiled and kept walking. Kinley was dead serious though, she really wanted to know who had puppies and who didn't. I think it is time she had a REAL puppy of her own. (as soon as we get a backyard...I promise)

3 comments:

Annie said...

That kid kills me every time! You know, you don't have to wait til you move to get a dog. I'll make sure to tell Kinley that next time I see her! :)

Carpfam said...

This is a really cute picture of Kinley, I showed it to Maddie and tonight she goes "Kinley is my favorite puppy". I don't know where she came up with that, silly girl. We'll see you tomorrow...can't wait!!!!

Candice said...

I cannot wait to see what kind of a school age/teen-age and beyond this girl turns out to be! She is SO cute and SO so funny!!