Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Kids will be Kids

As most of you know, Kinley usually has some pretty funny comments. Here are some of her latest and greatest.

1. "This swing is hot... brrrr"

2. In her sleep she said, "I have to tell you something, Grandma is a deco." Deco is a word Jordons family uses for eachother to mean goofball, etc. (Kinley doesn't quite know what it means.)

3. "Mom, Daddy likes to be a dentist. What do you like to be?... Ummm... You like to give me hugs."

4. Kinley is in a phase where she calls us Jordon and Katie. We tell her, "you can call me Mom/Dad." She likes this whole concept so she says, "Mom, you can call me Princess Kinderley."



Kadens new "cheesy" smile


Kinley putting on her own dress ups.


I told Kaden it was time to change his stinky diaper and he made a run for it to hide behind the chair.

He actually reached a muffin. The other morning I came down and Kaden was eating a cookie. I asked Jordon why he let him have a cookie for breakfast and he said that Kaden got himself. Great...

2 comments:

Candice said...

Kinley cracks me right up- I have never heard of so many hilarious things from one kid- on an hourly basis. Looks like Kaden is going to be a funny one like his sis!

Annie said...

That is why you will continue to have more children...yours are WAY too cute to stop at two!
P.S. Thanks again for the fabulous cookies! They were gone in the same hour you delivered them!