Wednesday, February 6, 2008

update

I wanted to post a little update on the green family. We like to keep things exciting around here. I am getting closer to having this baby, I went in for an appt and I am measuring "a little" small. I am almost 30 weeks and only measuring 26cm. They did an ultrasound a month ago and the babies size was normal. I am staying down to hopefully help me grow. I had the same issues with Kinley, and they induced me at 36 weeks. I am not sure what this doctor plans but I go back in a week to follow up. I need at least 5 more weeks, so anyway wish me luck. Everybody has been very helpful with my kids. Thank you so much.

Jordon is staying busy trying to graduate and not worry about his pregnant wife. :)He is so much help when he is home and does a great job at hiding his stress. I really appreciate him and all he does for us. I promise homemade dinners, clean clothes and a clean house will be back.

Kinley is doing joy school and ballet. She is such a good helper and of course my entertainment for most of the day. She is almost 4 and knows when she turns 4 she has to stop sucking her thumb... wish me luck with that.

Kaden, wow is he getting older and bigger. He is learning his letters, thanks to leapfrog. He knows almost all the letters and their sounds. His favorite is the W. The other day he finished his cereal, drank all the milk, and put his bowl and spoon in the sink. I was shocked. When did he grow up??? He loves his friend Asher and is always the happiest when dad gets home. He is definitly 2 years old and acts like it most of the time, but he sure is cute. I wanted to have him potty trained before the baby was born, but I might have to rethink that.

2 comments:

Maren said...

I have 2 finger suckers as well and I'm not looking forward to breaking that habit. Are you guys moving back here after school? Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Carl and Amber said...

That's funny...Alyssa's favorite letter is by far W as well. I never realized how often a w is used until now. I have to pick her up in parking lots, or she goes from car to car reading all the license plates! Good luck with the pregnancy. Five weeks is a long time, I hope you make it!