Monday, February 11, 2008

good news

I had a doctors appt today. I gained a pound and grew a centimeter. So, if I don't move, I can actually gain weight. :) I have been told to continue staying down and growing. I will go back in 2 weeks and if needed they will start monitoring the baby, and do another ultrasound. My sister has been here for the weekend, and it was so nice. She went to the grocery store for me, cleaned my house and cooked my meals. :) I am so lucky. I don't mind staying down, except I get a little bored and I miss being able to just run my own errands. A trip to Target sure sounds fun. :) Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Yay! I hope it keeps working. How are you going to guarantee you don't get up this week?

Jess said...

Hang in there Katie! Gain those inches and lbs!

Colton and Ashley said...

Wow! I had no idea.....doesn't sound like fun. Good luck though. And that's so nice to have your sister there.....are you guys still living in that China town part? It would have been so much fun to live in San Fran again.

The Grant Fam said...

Good luck Katie!! I hope you make it that 5 more weeks. I know how it is to have help and it is great.

allie said...

Hey this is your brother, I am sooo happy that you can gain weight... Sounds like if I lay down I can gain a pound in a week too, I guess that I will try it. Well other than that Allie and I want to know where you get the cool backgrounds at? Peace out!!!

Susan said...

Keep gaining wait you skinny little thing. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!!

Annie said...

I feel your pain. It's especially difficult to be on bedrest when you've got toddlers running around going stir crazy. Bless you dear one. I wish I was still your neighbor so I could help out.
The good new is the baby is coming very soon. We will pray for you.