Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hooray!

The nice lady that works in the office here at my apartment complex made my day today. She informed me that my neighbor (the one that lives under us and thinks we are a herd of elephants) is moving out by March 1!!!! It gets better, she said the lady who has rented it is not moving in right away. So we may have a few months of stomping, dancing, running, and jumping. I might even let Kaden bounce a basketball!!! I am thrilled! Now I will just keep looking for the moving truck to show up. What a glorious day, we may have a party that night!

4 comments:

Susan said...

When bad neighbors move out is always a reason to celebrate. Party away.

Colton and Ashley said...

Ha ha! Does she not know that you have 2 little ones? What a blessing though! Hope your party is a blast! Oh, and next time you talk to ALLY, tell her to UPDATE her BLOG! Tylee is going to be in school before I see another picture of her!

Annie said...

That's incredible news! You will look back at this time at the Lofts with fondness as well as grief. Only a little bit longer.

Candice said...

Hooray!!!! I'd have a party too. Good riddance!