Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Top Ten for August

1. We found out we are expecting another baby! Except for the morning sickness, this definitly makes the top ten.

2. I was asking Kinley if she knew her full name. She said Kinley. I said it is Kinley Kate Green. She said, "Mom, I don't like Green, can I be Kinley Kate Purple?" :)

3. Date night to The Cheesecake Factory in under an hour!

4. I was singing the Little Mermaid song to Kinley when she said, "Mom, when you sing like that it makes me want to scream." (Jordon thought this was HILARIOUS!)

5. The kids and I have a found a new love for Jamba Juice. They will put some of mine in little kids cups, and Kinley and Kaden think it is such a treat! It has been so stinking hot here, it always sounds good!

6. Heroes! Does anybody watch this show? Jordon and I rented the first disc, and really like it. Since TV is really hurting for good shows right now, its been awesome!

7. New York! Jordon and I are going to New York with his family for New Years! I know it is going to be freezing, but we are not taking the kids. Should be a blast!

8. Kinley is learning to swim with her floaties. (she absolutely hates the water, so this is quite the project.) She did it all by herself a few times, and is getting much more confident!

9. "daddy".. this is what Kaden calls every grown man who looks like a daddy - Stranger or not! He will say, "daddy" and go give any man a hug (especially if he has a dog with him)

10. Taeler and Kinley had their first sleep over. (Chelsea was having her baby.) They had a lot of fun and they thought it was great that they didn't have to leave each other the WHOLE NIGHT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome month! New York sounds so great, something to look forward to for now huh! hope you begin to feel well...

Christina said...

I love all the funny things Kinley says. I think Kinley Kate Purple is a beautiful name.

New York sounds like so much fun!

Annie said...

I love that you do a top 10 for every month. It's a great way to summarize and recap.
Kinley of course is hilarious as always..."when you sing like that it makes me want to scream"...priceless.

Mom/Grammie P said...

Gotta love it Kate! I agree with Annie that Kinley is toooo funny. I love the singing comment too but think the Kinley Purple idea is a catchy one as well. Aren't they just priceless. Those little comments are the things that make you break out into a smile throughout life as you "remember"
You are a very blessed mommy!
Aunt Pam