Monday, April 2, 2007

Top Ten for March

My sister-in-law started doing this and I love to read it every month so I thought I would try it

It's a top ten for the month of March:

1. Jordon had spring break and we got to spend 3 days at Disneyland! It was a blast.

2. Kaden dropping things on purpose just so he can say, "uh oh" and then picking it up and dropping it again.

3. Kinley had a talent show at joy school where she performed her best ABC's!

4. Kinley informing us of our roles in the story she must have in her head:

Kinley is a princess
Kaden is a prince
Mom is Ariel
and Jordon is Shrek :)

5. Watching Kaden try to learn how to jump. He crouches down really low and then, with all his might, he tries to jump. He only gets one foot off the ground but at least he gives it a valiant effort.

6. Having a brunch with all the girls from Lone Palm and The Lofts after spring break to "catch up."

7. Having time to actually sit down and read the book, "The Goose Girl" reccommended by my sister-in-law. (It was a great book.)

8. Going to AZ for my brother's wedding and seeing alot of family and friends.

9. Kinley getting out of bed and coloring her whole face with a pink highlighter. When I got up and asked her what she was doing she said, "Go back to bed Mom."

10. I was practicing Kinleys "K" sound with her (she doesn't say it very well) and Kaden chimed right in making the "K" sound like a pro. Kinley said "Mom, I tan't do it but Taden tan!"

Stay tuned for the top ten next month!

6 comments:

Candice said...

OH my word- your kids crack me up. The top ten is a super idea! And the story of Kinley and the K sound made me laugh out loud. Even though I live 2 minutes away... I am glad to be able to read your blog to know what you are up to! :)

Annie said...

Love it! My fav was Kinley's highlighter morning and quote...Mom go back to bed! Always listen to your kids! :)

Lainie said...

That is hilarious! Great idea - top ten of the month. What fun!!

Bethany said...

Glad you could join in on the fun. I love the list. I should make one of my own. I'm horrible and remembering those hilarious moments that make being a mom so fun!

The Ray Family said...

Hey Katie! Jenny (Jarvis) Kempton told me that she found you on here and I couldnt believe it. She got me to start doing this! Your kids are adorable! So Cute! I love reading about your family on here and what you have been up to! :)

The Ray Family said...

By the way...Vanessa (Waite) Ray. I doubt you know my married name. We have not talked in years!