Thursday, April 12, 2007

Kaden and Jackson



My cousin Heidi has a little boy almost Kadens age. They made fast friends... sharing their food and playing together. It is kind of a funny story. Heidi is my 2nd cousin on my Barlow side(my mom and her dad are cousins) and she is my 1st cousin on my Bradshaw side(my dad and her mom are brother and sister) so that makes Kaden and Jackson 2nd and 3rd cousins. We had Heidi and her siblings over that night and played games and it was a lot of fun. My cousin Ambers little boy went on the water slide and came inside and said "I went 55 times" ( I think he actually counted) it was a lot of fun to see everyone and how cute their little families are.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey so cute! I love how Jackson is stealing Kaden's food. Oh well, maybe someday Jackson will learn some manners, what is that kids mom teaching him anyway? It was fun to see you guys and I'm sorry Kaden hurt himself before you left, I hope your flight home was better than mine!