Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Birthday



I have decided that our lives revolve around eating. For my birthday, I met my friends Liz, Sandy and Katie at the mall downtown for lunch. It is always an adventure to take 7 kids downtown.



Jordon and I took the kids and went to dinner. By the way, we decided we are no longer going to restaurants with our kids. Take out only!



When she learned it was my birthday, Kinley was very concerned that I didn't have a birthday cake. She made it known that this was unnacceptable. Seriously, how can it be a birthday without a cake? After all, she had two. To resolve this potential disaster, we went and bought a small icecream cake. It was delicious! I had a fun birthday. The kids and I went for a walk and then they took a 3 hour nap. What more can you ask for?

3 comments:

Tracy said...

How could you even THink about having a birthday with no cake! I would rather die. Oh and if you ever want to go out to eat without the kiddies, just ditch the kids at our place! We would love it!

Annie said...

That was such yummy cake. Thaank you so much for sharing! Happy, happy birthday and please know as soon as this bedrest thing is done we're celebrating your birthday agaain.

Lainie said...

Happy day for you! You all have been busy celebrating and traveling!! Hope you had fun!