Monday, September 28, 2009

Kaden

On Saturday at my moms Kaden got bit by a big shark (or tripped over some metal) so we took him to the doctor and they turned into some snakes (or gave him lots of stitches). He was all smiles, being a superhero trying to break out of the burrito they wrapped him up in, until they started numbing him. It was very sad, there was a lot of blood and guts and as far as I am concerned, that should be dads job. But he is hunting and still doesn't even know. I don't care to ever experience that again, but with 4 kids I know it is bound to happen. 


On a lighter note, Kadens preschool teacher informed me that the other day he was trying to play when it was work time. She explained to him that work time is work time and play time is play time. He folded his arms looked at Miss Gina and said "I don't care, my dad is bigger than you." 

7 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Bahaha! So sad about the stitches, but battle scars are cool. (After the blood and gore are gone, of course.) Hope you feel better soon, Kaden.

Andrea and Blake said...

That is A LOT of stitches, sheesh he is a trooper! I bet Jordan will be thrilled (jk)... You are right, it is a dad's job for sure! I once had a kid in my nursery class tell me his dad was going to punch my lights out because I told him to put toys away - kids are hilarious

buddyandsarahaws said...

Ouch! Boys will be boys!....I LOVE that he said my Dad is bigger than you! So funny!

allie said...

OH Kaden Kaden Kaden. Such a smarty pants. Love him!

Brett Bailey said...

Oh, that is too funny. (The part about the preschool teacher). Your kids have grown SO MUCH and are so cute. I love checking in from time to time. Kathleen

Tatiana said...

So many stiches oh my goodness! What a smart to boy to say my dad is bigger then you. I bet the teacher couldn't help but laugh. So cute.

Carl and Amber said...

Dang...that looks like it killed! I'm glad that Carl has all the stitch stuff at home, so I can avoid the ER trip for that one. But, I'm sure Logan will have multiple ER trips...he's just a crazy, no-fear kid! I hope Jordan gets an elk...you gotta make it worth it!