Saturday, October 3, 2009

Be Sure and Compare to the pic Katie posted...

They never even saw me coming...well, actually several of them did throughout the course of the week.
We pressured my Dad into shooting this little guy on day 4 of 7 so we'd know we weren't going home empty handed.  We'll probably hang this one in Katie's mom's front room now that it will have more room due to the remodel!!
This guy had been in some fights.  Rack was nice and wide.  We're saving an elk roast all for you Dana.

4 comments:

Dana Bradshaw said...

Maybe if you blindfold me and have my nose pinched! No elk head in the frontroom either Jordon!

Nelson6 said...

Jordon I love when you post on your blog, it is always something good and funny. How about you put it up in the cabin? It would go with all the decor there!!!!

Chance and Melissa said...

Jord, Jord, so entertaining. If you ever wonder why I like Kaden so much you should ask yourself why I like you so much. Wish you would have had a picture of the cow walk to post on here. :)

Davis Family said...

Nice job on the elk jordon! If you want you can have Jareds elk head that has now been sitting in his parents basement for 6 1/2 years! They'd look great together in the living room! I laughed so ard at what kaden said to miss gina, at least someone thinks your tough!!