Monday, September 21, 2009

soccer and preschool

We decided to try soccer this year. I was a little nervous with Kadens allergies and Kinley being more of a ballet girl than soccer girl, but they are having fun. Well, I should say Kaden likes it, but Kinley is not that interested. She plays and has fun, but does not really care much about the game. Oh well, you never know until you try.


Kaden started preschool with Miss Gina this year. He has 2 years until kindergarten but I thought he was ready for something. The first week was a little rough. He was learning the rules and all that. He is doing better and has brought home a smiley sticker every day. On the first day Miss Gina explained to him that if you are good during preschool, you get a smiley sticker to show your mom and dad you were good at preschool. To which he responded " I don't care, I don't want a smiley sticker." In typical Kaden fashion. Oh my sweet little Kaden!

2 comments:

Chance and Melissa said...

Sure are cute kids.

allie said...

Their smiles crack me up!