Wednesday, February 4, 2009

crazy life

I know it has been a while since I posted anything.. we have been on a roller coaster. We had an awesome christmas. I totally forgot to take pictures that morning but we did get it all on video. Kinley got a kitchen and Kaden got a basketball hoop. Our new years was also lots of fun, we went to snowflake and spent it with Jordons family. We went from the valley, to snowflake, to the valley, back to snowflake then home. January didn't slow down, I got braces...so you won't be seeing many pictures of me for the next year! Kaden got sick at my moms, with goopy eyes and a nasty cold, which he passed on to the rest of us. Konnor got pnuemonia and had to spend a whole day going from xrays to the doctors office. We have been down in the valley every weekend..Jordon has had ce classes and Kaden has been seeing an allergist there. He is no longer allergic to peanuts and in six months they will do an oral exam for eggs. Hooray! He is allergic to dogs so sweet Bella has been staying outside. She is getting so big and sheds a lot so that is fine with me. We are finally home now and are staying here for a while. I will be posting my top ten soon....

6 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

When we finish our "education", my hubby is insisting on braces! Did you do bracketts or invisalign?

Chance and Melissa said...

Don't stop smiling Katie. Your smile it too nice.....even with the braces!

Amber said...

So, Katie-- any trick on outgrowing the peanut allergy? We were told the chance of Max doing that was slim to none. I'd love to hear if you did anything special.

Andrea and Blake said...

it was fun seeing you at the zoo

Shanana said...

Glad to hear you are alive and well. I wanna see the tooth bling! Let's see the braces!

Kay Family said...

Hey its Michelle Kay I went to school with Jordan and i'm trying to get addresses for our 10 year reunion do you think you could e-mail me and give me your mailing address? Thanks so much. mlm310@hotmail.com