Thursday, January 29, 2009

dillards sale

I just wanted to let everyone know that dillards is having a sale...an extra 30 % of sale items that are already 40% off so they are 70% off. I went to the one here in prescott and got AWESOME deals. I couldn't help but share it with all of you. I didn't even go to my section because I had all the kids but I got clothes for the boys. Quiksilver, volcom, ed hardy and hurley shirts and sweaters for no more than 10 bucks. I don't know what all the dillards look like but she did tell me that they are all having the sale. Anyway, I hope some of you can take advantage. :)

3 comments:

Andrea and Blake said...

thanks for the info, I normally take advantage of there sale but for some reason haven't made it this year so I'll try to get over there today! ps* Ross had lots of cute quicksilver shirts for little boys and Roxy stuff for girls for cheap too.

Candice said...

Such a conundrum... bad economy= I shouldn't be spending frivolously, but every store is having SUCH amazing sales!!!

Velda Rose is the weekend of FEbruary 26-28th. Saturday everything goes to 1/2 price. Wahoo!! Its the Velda Rose Methodist church up on main street near recker (ish). Maybe we'll see ya there. :)

Nelson6 said...

Katie honestly get to blogging. I can't believe I am updating more than you... Luv Sis