Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Valentine!


Happy 28th Birthday to Jordon! I love him..he loves me....life is good. :)

We celebrated by making a yummy breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream(or homemade syrup), bacon, eggs and strawberry yogurt with valentine sprinkles.

We are going out to dinner tonight. For his birthday he got a book he's been wanting and his mountain bike all tuned up and ready to ride again!

I am a lucky girl to be married to Jordon. He is my best friend and we have fun! I love you honey!

3 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Jordon!

Chance and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday little brother. I must of told Melissa I needed to call you 14 times that day and I never did. You know I was so side tracked trying to keep my valentine happy..... :) I hope you had a great birthday. I sure love you.

Carrie LaHaie said...

Happy Birthday Jordon! We are getting old!! And Happy (Late) Valentines to both of you!!