Thursday, November 13, 2008

Top ten for October

10. Halloween... princesses, fifties girl, buzz lightyear, robin, cowboy, pirate and a lion. So many things to be, not enough Halloween parties. :)

9. Kinley " Mom, can you hook up the Wii?"
Mom "I don't know how."
Kinley "It's easy mom, you just need to find the hooker."

8. Konnor got two teeth.

7. Jordon and I went to Laughlin with Chade and Melese and had a great time.

6. Kaden "I don't like hot dogs."
Kinley " Kaden doesn't like anything, not even broccoli."
Jordon" I like broccoli. It's one of my favorite vegetables."
Kinley " Chicken, chocolate milk and broccoli are my favorite vegetables."

5. Kaden "Mom, this toy is not working."
Mom "I'm sorry, that stinks."
Kaden "That was me."(Only a boy would want to be the one who made a stink, even when he didn't.)

4. Mom "Kinley, will you pick up that toy."
Kinley " I am too tired. No wait, I am too busy."

3. "What kind of birthday cake do you want?"
Kaden "Spiderman, batman and robin.. NOT mickey mouse."

2. The bradshaw family weekend, the lake, the party, the service project, and family pictures.

1. Kaden woke up at 5 am crying and when Jordon went to find out what was wrong, Kaden said "I want to go to Dr. Bowmans house and eat donuts." (Dr. Bowmans house is Jordons office and they always have donuts.)

1 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Gotta love those boys. I love these posts. A Happy Birthday to Kaden from us. . . wish we could be there to celebrate.