Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fall Break!

During Jordon's week off we tried to go somewhere new with the kids every day. We went to the pumkin patch in Chino Valley. I have to admit I was a little disappointed. We just picked out some pumkins and left. It was really windy and Kaden did not like it.

This is Lynx Lake (I think). It was really beautiful. We ate lunch, walked around the lake, and the kids played on the playground. The weather was perfect!




We also went to Fain Park. We didn't really know what to expect and we should have worn hiking shoes, but it was fun and we will go back prepared next time.








1 comments:

Andrea and Blake said...

i feel like I'm reliving my childhood by seeing all these places again, oh and the pumpkin patch used to be cooler about 10 years ago but for some reason they changed it all up... Lynx Lake is so beautiful but sometimes has lots of mosquito's! I'm glad you had a great time!