Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

We carved pumpkins on Halloween and Kaden wanted the pirate crossbones. The pictures didn't turn out very well. Kinleys was a cat and looked really cool.

The Monday before for FHE we carved faces. Kinley wanted a silly face and Kaden wanted a mean face. Go figure!

On Halloween we went to "Trick or Treat Street." It is an old street in downtown Prescott with nice old homes that go all out. The police close off the street and everything. We got there at 4 to beat the crowds and it was a good thing we did, by 5 there was a long line of trick-or-treaters at every door. P.S. After explaining to Kaden about 50 times that he was a lion and not a tiger he got called a Tiger and Tigger.... ummm he is a LION! These people are confusing my poor boy!


Kinley was a beautiful princess for her preschool party!



We went to a party at a friend's house and the kids dresseed up. They looked cute! To Infinity and Beyond!




2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun. I think it's absolutely hilarious that every single little boy I know that age was Buzz for Halloween!

Caskie Jill said...

I am way impressed Katie...my kids kept asking me what I was going to be for Halloween and I told them...your Mom. I am way too boring! Anyhow, your kids looked so cute and sounds like you had a good Halloween.