Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Kinley


Kinley had her 4th birthday on April 12. I was in the hospital because Konnor was born on the 11th. She got 4 candles in a pink donut for breakfast and then they brought her presents to the hospital. She got polly pockets, easylink computer game, "enchanted" and the gisele doll. Dad then took her to get lunch and to the park. I know its not very fair that she didn't get a party but she had a fun day and knows baby Konnors birthday is right by hers. There are so many reasons I love my sweet Kinley. She is a crack up and the most sensitive girl. She has been such a big helper with Konnor and Kaden and is becoming such a big girl. I love you Kinley Kate Green Purple (which she insists is her name because she doesn't like Green, she likes Purple.)

1 comments:

allie said...

One on the 11th and on the 12th WOW... how did that happen. I still dont know when all the kids b-days are. :o) But tell Princess Kinley Purple that me and uncle "Dosh" say happy birthday!