Thursday, April 17, 2008

5 years

Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary. I am married to an amazing man. This is the second anniversary that I have been recovering from having a baby. Jordon was very sweet and took Kinley and Kaden for a few hours so I could rest. I handed him Konnor and said "Happy Anniversary", he said "Do you want me to go buy you some flowers so you know how much I love you?" I said "no, I know you love me." Jordon is my best friend. We were best friends before we were married, we like each other and love each other, we understand each other and trust each other. I love my husband and appreciate everything he does for me and our family. We are lucky and blessed to have him.

3 comments:

Shanana said...

Katie, I think you need to sqeeze a few more family celebrations in there. 2 kids' birthdays AND an anniversary?!? Halmark must love you during the second week of April!

Congratulations!

Katie said...

Congratulations on your new, cute baby boy! I'm glad you are all well and healthy. Enjoy your last couple of months in Marin!

Maren said...

Wow! You've had a busy couple of weeks! Happy Anniversary!