Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Top Ten for July

These top ten are in no particular order, just 10 great things :)

1. 4th of July. I Love fireworks. The traffic getting out of the civic center was horrible( just ask my two pregnant friends) but I love friends, food, and fireworks.

2. School started, I know that does not sound like it should make the top ten, but it is our third year. HOORAY!

3. A little too much Dora.
Dora: Who do we ask when we don't know which way to go?
Kaden: map, map... we did it!

4. Mom: I don't feel very good
Kinley: Mom, dont be sick, I love you.

5. We bought Kaden some "boy" toys. You know, trucks that move and play music. When he woke up from his nap, we had them opened and ready for him. He was FRIGHTENED of them. I mean, dealthy afraid of these trucks. He has since warmed up, but it was hilarious.

6. Jordon and I got to go see the new Harry Potter on a date night.

7. My sister, Lindsey, found out she is pregnant. It was a big surprise and we are really happy for her.

8. My neighbor has not pounded on our floor since we got back from summer vacation. That definitly deserves to be on the top ten.

9. Kinley waking up at 4:00 AM screaming, " I want a pickle".. strange!

10. Kinley: Is daddy a nice daddy or a mean daddy?
Mom: a nice daddy
Kinley: Is daddy a listen daddy or a trouble daddy
Mom: ummm..ok a listen daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute saying from your children! when are you going to have another baby? just thought I'd ask - I'm happy for your sister Lindsay that's awesome. best wishes for a great school year - last one right? happy August

Christina said...

July was a fun month. I miss you guys. Can we play sometime in August?