Monday, August 6, 2007

I've been tagged....

7 random things about myself

1. I love, and I mean LOVE dark chocolate.

2. I am actually tone deaf, you know like those horrible singers on American Idol. I think I can hit the right notes, because I know what they are, but then it comes out all wrong.

3. I can't eat spicy stuff, it is pathetic. I can't even eat salsa. I guess I "could" eat it, but I don't like it.

4. When I don't have my kids in the car with me, I love to drive with the music really loud.

5. I HATE scary movies, ever since I had kids I can not watch them. I will spend the whole night getting up to check on my babies.

6. My nickname in elementary school was skinnybones. I hated it!

7. I love the soap opera "All my children" I know I shouldn't watch that crap, but when I moved to SF and it was the only channel we got and the only thing on while Kinley napped. I got addicted. Now I have Tivo and can watch it anytime.

OK... there you go. Now I tag, Andrea Powell, Liz Carpenter, Heidi Rose and Sarah Bradshaw. Have fun girls!

7 comments:

The Riggs Family said...

Hi Katie,
Good to hear from you, what a small world. I was trying to write a comment to Chanteal and before I knew it I had a blog. She is the one that set it up for me cause I don't know anything about it. It has been fun keeping up with her and other family members. Tell all your family Hi for me. Your kids are darling!!!!
Tina

Annie and Jason said...

here is the funny thing katie lady. I always ck out your blog to see those stinkin cute kids of yours and hear what silly thing Kinley has to say but until this very moment I did not konw I could post a comment. I swear I will get this whole blog world soon, bc its taking over the world. And possibly have one for myself one day when my life gets more exciting! :) Miss you. Ann (your cuz that is)

Cory said...

You know becoming a Mommy really changes your world in ways you never expect. I used to love watching scary movies and now I can't watch them either. I too am an avid "turn up the music as loud as I can" when Brody is not in the car. I also want to roll down all the windows and yell "I'm Free" :) Well okay I don't really go that far.

Mom/Grammie P said...

Hey Kates! I love that you sent me your blog info! You take great pictures and I love reading your stories! I can't believe what a small world that a simple blog can keep everyone so connected.
Love you,
Aunt Pam
PS I hate scarey movies too, and I love to crank the music up in the car or house. That is the advantage of my children being all grown up, I can do it whenever I want to!

Lainie said...

Katie! I also HATE scarey movies! But - I, too, LOVE dark chocolate. Very fun. I'm enjoying this tagging thing!

Lainie said...

Oh, yea, I do love the music loud in the car too. AND - my nickname in grade school was "fatso!" What's worse? I guess their both bad, aren't they!!!

Dana said...

OK- I'm getting this figured out. (a puch from A. Pam) Here I am reading comments from Tina- pretty cool. It must be in the blood, because I hate scary movies too! And loud music... so does your dad- about the loud I mean