Thursday, July 19, 2007

New hiding spot



Any of you that know Kinley know that she is quite a funny girl. Well last night she actually out did herself. We put her to bed around 9:00 pm. She came out a couple of times, you know, I need a drink of water, I am scared of the dark, I need to go potty. And any other excuse she could think of. Well, I finally put her in bed again and said "Do NOT get up again." So Jordon and I were on the couch, Jordon studying and I was reading, so there was no noise. At 11:00 I went to check on the kids and Kinley was not in her bed. I thought maybe she crawled into Kadens crib, nope not in there. She had snuck out of her room and hid under the stairs, quiet as a mouse. We didn't hear a thing and I guess she realized she was tired and fell asleep. She is too funny. Never a dull moment with Kinley around! We sure love her!

3 comments:

Andrea and Blake said...

so funny, kids are so sneaky huh! your california pictures are awesome, have a great weekend

Harris Family said...

Too cute! When are you coming back to see me??? :)

Lainie said...

Hilarious!!! So sneaky!!!