Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Gold Canyon Candles



My mom is a senior manager for Gold Canyon Candles and they are having a special right now. I know most of us are looking for a little extra money and these candles are seriously the best. You can get a demonstrator kit for $125, once you are a demonstrator you make a percentage of your sales. Everything is done online so you don't have to stock the candles at your house. In your kit you will have a little bit of everything to show people. The kit is worth $350 so you could even just buy the kit and try to sell it first. Anyway, go to www.goldcanyoncandle.com if you are interested, or give me a call. My mom has been selling these since 1998 and it has done really well for her. If you just want to buy some candles I can have her order them for you. Have a great day!

0 comments: