Saturday, April 25, 2009

Write that one down!

There are 2 funny stories about Kinley that I absolutely must write down or I will forget them, and then I will never be able to tell her when she is older or tell my granchildren. 


#1 The other day Jordon was sitting on the couch clipping his toenails. I said "Jordon go do that some where else, it's disgusting." He stays there of course. So Kinley says "Yea Dad, its really gross." The next thing we know, Kinley is screaming. "what happened"  She says "It's in my mouth, It's in my mouth." Yep...Jordon's toenail had shot straight into her mouth. Jordon swiped his finger behind her lip and sure enough his whole toenail. SO GROSS! Kinley was hysterical and Jordon and I were laughing so hard. From now on ,we wear protective eyeware and keep our mouths closed around Jordon clipping his nails. 

#2 One night we put the kids to bed and Kinley always gets up a few times. I drink of water, a hug, a kiss, we are too loud. You know the regular excuses. She had gotten up one too many times and I said "Kinley if you get up again, you are going to get in BIG trouble." She goes to her room, crying very dramatically, slams her door and says "How could she do that to her favorite daughter?" 

Kinley always entertains us. Gotta love a 5 year old girl!

5 comments:

Jenna Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colton and Ashley said...

This is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that girl!

Chance and Melissa said...

How could you Katie?

Janalie said...

Too funny! I just wanted to say thanks. Thanks for being you and a great friend!

Gregg and Melissa Rupp said...

oh my gosh Katie - that is hilarious! I was sitting on the couch reading and started laughing so hard that Gregg was looking at me like i was crazy - i think i even cried a little too - that is classic!