Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 27th to Katie!

Katie does this for everyone in our family so I thought it only fair that I posted her Birthday as well.  Katie is the best wife and mother a family can have.  I know most people think that but the truth is there can only be one best and that is Katie.  She is and has always been selfless.  Some examples:  In the past I've given her money for clothes on her birthday and will come to find that the kids end up with new clothes.  When I graduated from dental school and we needed another car, I planned on getting Katie something nice and buying an old truck.  Of course she declined.  She said she likes her little minivan just fine and the kids are messy anyways so I can buy her something nice when they are older.  She always keeps our kids clean, happy, and healthy. When we lived in our shoebox of an apartment in dental school, she would wake up with a fussy baby (yes, by fussy baby I mean Kaden) and spend the rest of the night on the couch without me knowing so that I could get a good night sleep, then wake up and have my clothes ironed and a lunch ready for me so I wouldn't miss the carpool.  She does all these little things while being married to ME.  I won't expound on that except by asking those of you who know me to imagine being married to me.  Point made?  She is the best mom and makes such cute kids.  She's had three kids and stays super hot on a budget I would challenge any girl to try and match!  Katie is the best decision I've ever made.  I definitely married up!  You know I love you babe, Happy Birthday.  

10 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Katie. We love you and hope you have a wonderful day!

Carl and Amber said...

Happy Birthday! I love the things that Jordan said---especially staying hot on a budget! :) You'll have to share your secrets. I have a hard time getting the motivation to dress up when I am home.

Katie said...

I am seriously crying.. I love my honey!

Shanana said...

Happy birthday, Katie (Gorgeous picture of you, BTW!) ...and can I just let out the girliest of awwwwwwwwww's right now. Very sweet, Jordan.

Colton and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Nelson6 said...

WOW! I'm crying too. Jordon that was so sweet. You guys are great together and Kates you are an awesome sister. I love you so much. I hope you had a good birthday sis.

buddyandsarahaws said...

Happy Happy Birthday! What a sweet post from Jordan. Hope you had a great day!

anjie said...

Jordan, that's a most excellent post.

-Anjie, a.k.a Mick's wife ;)

Dana Bradshaw said...

What a sweet tribute! I've watched as you have both grown as a married couple and as parents. You both do a wonderful job. Thank you for loving our daughter so much Jordon.
Love you both
MOM

Chance and Melissa said...

Pretty awesome sister in law also!