Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Top Ten for November

10. Two turkey dinners on the same day. So much food and lots of family. :)

9. Kaden was coughing and wheezing and I said "whats wrong?" Kaden says "I'm allergic to turkey."

8. Kinley "nobody will play with me."
Mom "Konnor will play with you."
Kinley "Mom, its a human game, not a baby game."

7. Black Friday deals. I don't so much enjoy the waking up at 4:00 am but Jordon and I go together and have lots of fun.

6. Jordon and I got to go on a date with our best friends Chad and Caskie. We went to see four Christmases....so funny!

5. Kadens birthday party. We had a spiderman party and Kaden loved it. We had a pinata and a bbq. He got so many cool boy toys.

4. Konnor is on the move. He is fast at scooting and getting the crawl down.

3 Kaden got his haircut and I said "Kaden I like your haircut, you look handsome."
Kaden "Ya, I don't want to be a glir (this is how he says girl) with long hair."

2. Jordons christmas party at work. Dr. Bowman gives everybody and envelope with some money and they have 3 hours to spend it on themselves. Jordon got lots of cool stuff, and we had fun shopping.

1. Kinley had her dance recital. I told her she was the most beautiful fairy I have ever seen and she says "Mom, we are ALL the most beautiful."

1 comments:

Caskie Jill said...

btw, We had such a blast with you guys!!!! Too bad we only get to do those things once in a while!!! Thanks for being the best friends ever! Oh and Jordon's Christmas party sounds like a blast! Love you guys!