Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Alisa!


Happy birthday to you! I am a little late on this post since my sisters birthday was on the 19th, but happy birthday to the most amazing mother, sister and friend. What would I do without our long venting phone calls? This mother of six never sits down and never complains, never procrastinates and is always willing to help. She is an amazing example of all that is right and good. I love you and hope you know how much you are appreciated. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You girls are so cute and your kids are adorable too! It has been a long time, thankfully I saw Josh Allie on another friend's blog and now I found you and Lindsey. Miss you girlies!! :-)

dadleavitt said...

Pretty sad, I am finally looking at your blog! Thanks! Love you-