Monday, March 17, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well things are going great, except for the little car accident. We were on our way to pick my mom up at the airport on Thursday morning and I got rear-ended. I actually think the fact that we made it almost the whole three years without a ticket or accident in the city with all those crazy drivers is pretty lucky. Anyway, I called my dr. just to see if I should get checked out after a car accident. He said yes and had me go to the hospital to get monitored. I guess it is standard after accidents to watch me and baby for 4 hours. Well 4 hours passed and they had given me Nephedipine and couldn't get the contractions to stop, so they had me spend the night. Finally at like 11:00 pm they slowed down and the baby and I did well for the rest of the night. We got to go home Friday morning. Everything has been going fine since then. The Dr. said I am allowed to get up but still take it easy and I don't have to take the nephedipine anymore. I am really happy about that since it gives me a major headache. My mom is here and we are having a good time. Jordon leaves in a few days to go to AZ for interviews. We know we take the risk of him missing the birth of this baby, but he has to get a job. :) So, I have an appointment tomorrow so we will see whats going on with sweet baby Konnor.

3 comments:

Susan said...

How stressful. Hopefully you will be able to wait until your hubby comes home. Take it easy.

Harris Family said...

Geeze! I'm glad you guys are ok! And I'm really glad to hear Jordon is coming here to find a job...get home already! :)

Shanana said...

Fingers crossed... all goes well and Jordon will be here when Konor makes his appearance. We are leaving for LA for this weekend, but will be back in San Rafael and nearby for the rest of the break. Let us know if you need anything while everybody is away. I'm glad you are all okay.