Wednesday, January 23, 2008

New York

Jordon and I went to NY for a little early graduation celebration. We were accompanied by Gordon, Charma, Jace, Arlette, Chance, Melissa, Chade, Cheryl and Josh. We had a blast. We watched the UFC fight, rode the subway, went to Rockefeller Center, Central Park, rode the subway, a comedy club, FAO Schwartz, Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground zero, Phantom of the Opera, Lion King, Young Frankenstein, did I say rode the subway...and so much more. We were at the Heartland Brewery in Times Square for New Years. We ate at Rays Pizza, Carnegie Deli and so many other random delicious restaraunts. We were there for 6 days and it went by so fast. We could have spent so much more time there. It was cold, but not that bad. The last day was FREEZING, I mean ridiculously cold, but we were lucky most of the time. So many wonderful memories were made. I think the shows were the best part. Phantom and Lion King were amazing and Young Frankenstein was pretty funny. Here are a few pictures of the millions we took.




5 comments:

Candice said...

That sounds like a blast. I am only a little jealous. Happy for you guys!
I just remembered my only time visiting the Big Apple- we had lunch with Zachary while he was on his mission. :)

dadleavitt said...

Love the background! Cute pics of the kids.

xx said...

wheres that belly of yours. You are so so cute prego I tell ya. Lucky you. So good to hear from you. I wish we were still up there chilllin at the lofts, playing in the jacuzzi, making fun of all the crazy neighbors, walking to safeway for the fiftieth time in a day, and albert park too. tell everyone hello especially Danika.I hope both of your little boys are doing good. Cant wait to see them. Take care and keep in touch.

Colton and Ashley said...

So Glad you guys had fun! Too bad it was freezing! Pictures are cute! Can't wait to see you guys!

Annie said...

We were so close, yet so far away!
Glad you had a good trip.