Thursday, January 10, 2008

Her life is a song....



My little sweetheart loves to sing. (It reminds me of Tracy Turnblad... Good Morning Baltimore) Anyway, I wanted to record some of her latest. Lately, you will catch her saying "Oh, I know a song about that"..followed by her own made up words about whatever she was thinking about.

She has really been into Christmas songs... "Jingle Bells, jingle bells, how much fun it is to ride."

This one was Jordon's favorite, "and if you ever saw it, you would even think it blows.....like Pinnochio."

If we had a nickel for every time we've heard "You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why."

I was trying to teach her the right words to Rudolph when Jordon corrected me by singing the right words and she said "Wow mom, dad is good, but not you huh?"

A few days ago, she said to me "Guess what Mom?" "what Kinley?" "I got a brand new girlfriend, kissy kissy smoochy smoochy..." (It's a country song).

She also thinks George Strait is the king of country and is so handsome. (Possibly influenced by her mother here.)

We sure love this girl, she keeps life interesting and so much fun!

Oh... and about the facial hair....Kinley asks after bedtime kisses, "Dad, why do you have this?" Dad lies, "Because Mom loves it!" To which she replies, "She doesn't love it.....She thinks its DISGUSTING!" It was gone shortly thereafter. :)

7 comments:

allie said...

awe!!! she is such a sweet sweet girl! always brightens up the mood with a song, gotta love it! Love you guys!

Colton and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! How cute!!!! That is hilarious about the facial hair. Kids are SO funny! We all need to get together sometime....now that I pretty much live in AZ!

Tracy said...

What is with guys and their facial hair haha A little scruff is sexy but any more than a little is too NASCAR for me haha... Kinley is so adorable!

Christina said...

That's too cute. I think my favorite is the one about Pinocchio. What a cute girl!!!

Candice said...

It always makes my day to read Kinley stories. Crazy... Maya loves those same songs (but not the kissy kissy one). SO CUTE!

Annie said...

Never heard the kissy smoochy song but sounds like a winner. I wish I could go to a Kinley concert. Any chance she'll try out for American Idol this year? :)

xx said...

I am still waiting to see a picture of the baby bump...just wanted to say hello and see what you all were up to. your almost done and az residents. yeah!