Sunday, March 25, 2007

Joshuas Wedding

Kinley and her cousin McKell had so much fun on our trip to AZ. Kinley spent as much time in the backyard and on the trampoline as possible! Kinley even had her first sleep over at McKells house. My sister said she did ok but she is not fun to sleep by. She grinds her teeth and talks in her sleep. I think I must be used to it by now! She sure misses her cousins.
My brother got married! We got the kids all dressed up for pics and then Kaden went straight to bed!
Kinley, Lucy, Kambree and McKell playing ring around the rosies in their purple princess dresses!

My cousin Ally married one of Jordons good friends Tyler and this is Kinley with their little girl Tylee! Kinley and Tylee had so much fun at the reception! We miss you guys!

1 comments:

Annie said...

So was it Tyler that intruduced you and Jordan?
Kaden looked like such a stud in his little bow tie and spiky hair.
Okay, and I have to say, sleep over friends beware! Kinley is unpredictable in her sleep. Isn't it a regular thing for Kinley to sleep walk too?...she's da-da-da-dangerous! :)
So fun for Kinley though...I bet she felt so grown up!