Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sing it?



For Kinleys Hannah Montana party we played Sing it on the Wii. Kinley LOVED it, and I mean LOVED it. This girl sings all the time. She loves Taylor Swift, Hannah Montana, Justin Beiber, HSM (did I leave any other tween star out) She is 6..what happened to Barney and the wheels on the bus.....


Dear Taylor Swift,
I love you. Your songs are so kool. and you are kool.
Love,
Kinley

Dear Taylor Swift,
Please do not get trashy on us. I think it will break my sweet little 6 year olds heart.
Thanks
Kinleys Mom

I found this one in her room... "I love Justin Beavar" hahaha

3 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Those pictures are priceless. You can use them in the video montage of her life when she's touring as Tinny Tate Purple. (I'm going to have to convince her that's a GREAT stage name . . . it sure beats Justin "Beaver", anyway:)

Nelson6 said...

Is this at your house? What couch is that??? I'm confused-

Katie said...

lindsey it was at my friend melissas house because they were pouring concrete at my house that day