Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I know, I know, I'm crazy....

Please don't tell me you think I am certifiably insane for being pregnant with baby #4! :) I already know, but in my defense we are planning on this being the last one, so why not get it over with right. :) Yep, I am 11 weeks and due in December. We are very excited. Part of the "contract" to get Jordon to agree to another baby was not finding out the sex of the baby until its born. So this should be a LONG 9 months. I am staying at my moms for a few weeks so she can help me with my kids while I feel like crap. Anyway, here's hopin for a happy healthy baby!

10 comments:

The Grant Fam said...

I hear ya with getting the 4th over with!

Gregg and Melissa Rupp said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I can't believe that we are old enough to even have 4 kids and I haven't even started yet! I'm excited for you guys!

Colton and Ashley said...

That's great news! Congrats!!!!! Good luck with the suspense! I would never be able to do that!

Harris Family said...

Holy moly girl, you are going to have your hands full :) I want to see you while you're here! I'm taking summer classes so things are always crazy, but we have to find time! Love ya!

The Lord Family said...

Congrats Katie! Yes, I think you are slightly insane, but you make such cute kids!!! Being suprised is a lot of fun, we didn't find out with Rylee.

Shanana said...

Congratulations you two! That is great news!

Christina said...

Wow, Congrats! You're a much braver woman than I am...bit if anyone can do it with flying colors, it would be you. :) I hope you're feeling OK.

Carl and Amber said...

Congrats! I don't think that I could imagine having four kids right now! I would have done the same thing...keep 'em close together!

Lindsay Renee' said...

congrats katie!! i'm in aggreeance with you...i'm trying to get up the energy to do #4 and final babe of our clan, too. You beat me to it. I think in all cases, once i found you were pregnant, i was shortly after you. so we'll see. take care, hope all goes well. lindsay

Maren said...

Congratulations! We're having that debate about #4 as well. Are you in town right now? I can' bring that chair over to your mom's if you want. We've been out of town for a few weeks so I feel bad that I still have the furniture in my garage.