Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Top Ten for September

10. While in the bath Kinley says "Mom, I want to be a boy, they don't have to use 2 shampoos."

9. Kaden has a new response when he doesn't want to eat something. Example: "I don't like peaches, they have eggs." "I don't like broccoli, make me sick, it has eggs."

8. Kinley: "Mom, that would be funny, if it was raining and we couldn't see, and we crashed into a tree."
Mom: "That would not be funny, it would be sad."
Kinley: "Why, because it's Jesus' tree?"
(My thought, I am not really worried about the tree)

7. Konnor gives the best baby kisses.

6. Kaden's exzema was flared up and he was crying and the following conversation went like this. Kaden:" My leg hurts, I need some medicine."
Mom: " OK here is some benadryl." about 2 minutes later.... Kaden:"Mom, my leg hurts again, I need more medicine." Mom: "Ok son, here is some more medicine." (which was actually gatorade.) Kaden:"My leg not hurt anymore." That stuff is magic I tell ya.

5. On the way home from preschool Kinleys friend Andrew was saying how his dad got an owie. Kinley replies "I got an owie and a Josh and a baby Ryker." owie=Allie.

4. Caskie came to visit. Well, she really came to get her tooth fixed but brought the kids and stayed the night to make the best of the situation. The kids had fun playing with Camden, Kaja and Ryker. Now every little boy between the ages of 2-5 is named Camden just like every older boy is named Darin.

3. Kaden: "Kinley, come see this huge spider I found."
Kinley: "I don't want to see the freakin spider."

2. Jordon got to go camp ans ride quads at the Flagstaff Cinders with "the boys" for his Dad's birthday and then the next weekend went to Rage in the Cage....also with "the boys."

1. I went with my mom and sisters to watch Mamma Mia and then lunch for my moms birthday.

7 comments:

Carl and Amber said...

The medicine scene is so typical. Sometimes I wonder if I should give them the placebo for all their complaints! It would probably work just as well.

Zach and Sarah said...

My sister used the "I'm allergic" card for all kinds of food, too. How do they figure these things out so quickly? He's only almost 3.

Caskie Jill said...

Hey, thanks for letting me come and spend the night...we had a lot of fun! And Kinley cracks me up!!! I love that girl!

Carpfam said...

Sounds like a great month, I always love the top ten! Tell Kinley thank you from Maddie for the picture. She loved it and has it taped to her bedroom wall!

Candice said...

I love your lists- specially the kids' comments. Sounds like you are doing well, and Im glad. Next time you're here lets get together.

Colton and Ashley said...

Seriously your kids are so hilarious! I don't want to see the freakin spider! Wonder where she learned that one? HA HA! Are you guys all settled up there? Have you met our friends the Youngs who have an ortho practice up there?

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey check out Craig and Aly Youngs blog...there is a link from my blog. He is an orthodontist in Prescott. They are awesome. You guys should get to know each other. He went to Denver.....anyhow, I told them about you guys. Also, what are your new numbers? Me and Colt were in Prescott yesterday visiting them and tried calling you guys but your number didn't work anymore. Colt said the girl who answered didn't sound like Jordon! HA HA! Anyhow, Let us know.