Thursday, May 1, 2008

Top Ten for April

I have been slacking on the top ten, and my sister in law started doing it again so I thought I should start as well. I am pretty sure I lose a few more brain cells with each baby, so I might not remember some of the really funny things my kids have said. Here goes anyway....

10. We were driving to joy school when Kaden says "Mom, where we going?" "Joy school." " No, not joy school! I want to go to disneyland." "Ummm, ok."

9. We were talking about moving to AZ in a few weeks when Kinley said, "Do we get to see Papa D?" "Yes, we will stay at his house until we find one." "Good because I like it when Papa is a chicken and Grandma is a princess."

8. Kaden says to Jordon, "Dad, where your hair go?, I don't see it."

7. Kinley "Mom, how does Konnor poop if he just drinks milk? Milk makes pee and food makes poop." (When did she get so smart?)

6. I am not sure if Kaden's eye sight is bad or if he has a good imagination, but he was sitting on the potty and could see two nails in the wall. "Ahh, look mom, flies!"

5. Kinley has a joy school CD that we listen to in the car. When she starts to fall asleep we turn it up and say, "Sing Kinley" so she will stay awake. We could hear her singing and thought it was working, then I turn around and her eyes are closed and her head is down but she is still singing.

4. Kinley made a lifesize outline of herself at joy school. She had pigtails that day. When she came home we hung it on the wall and Kaden says "it's a sheep." Kinley was a little upset about this, but to be honest it did look a little like a sheep.

3. Kinley "Mom, I want to go to Arizona because my grandma said its okay if I suck my thumb."

2. I was in the kitchen getting something out of the fridge when Kaden walks up and starts licking the top of the hershey syrup bottle in the door. Part of what made is so funny is how he didn't grab it or pick it up. He just stretched his tongue as far as he could and kept licking the top. I wanted to get a picture but didn't.

1. Of course number one would be bringing baby Konnor into this family. He is a sweet boy and getting chubby already. (Of course he is... he eats ALL day and ALL night).

I am sure there were some better ones this month but this is the best I can remember. I am going to be better at writing these down.

6 comments:

Colton and Ashley said...

I love it when you post these! They make me laugh! Your kids are so darn cute! Can't wait till you move back and we, or I should say I can see you guys more! Poor Colty, always in Colorado!

Ervien Family said...

Yeah!! You will have to let us know when you move back so we can have one of our get togethers again. Only now they consist of laughing at the kids. Tyler & Ally's are so dang cute. They will be glad to have your kids to play with.

Candice said...

SO stinkin funny. I really really enjoy your top ten posts- looks like Kaden is a crack-up like his big sis.

We are coming to your town this weekend- we would love to see you! I will call and see if theres a day/time we can come pester you and meet our new cousin! Thanks.

dadleavitt said...

How fun! You and Sarah are so good to remember the fun and cute things your family does. Love it!

allie said...

yay for top tens! It's a brilliant idea! I love it. Kinley and Kaden are too funny. Love you guys!

Maren said...

Oh so funny! I love the things Kinley says! You and Candice have the best stories of anyone!