Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Kaden!



My little boy turned 2 yesterday! He is the reason they have the term "terrible twos"

He is a true boy and we love him to pieces! We are so lucky to have this boy in our family. A few reasons I love Kaden

- He loves to play with his big sister
- He loves to give hugs and kisses
- He stops crying when I sing "I am a Child of God" everytime (even though I can't carry a tune)
- He has the best dance moves around
- His facial expressions are HILARIOUS!
- He makes friends with strangers almost every day
- He takes 4 hour naps :)

We love you Kaden, Happy 2nd Birthday!

5 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

oh we are soooooooooooooo fired for not calling! happy birthday kaden. . . we love you!!

Candice said...

Happy Bday cute Kaden!! I can't wait to see if he starts coming up with the kind of stuff you hear coming from Big Sister. :)) That picture of him with the candy is a really good one.

Christina said...

Happy Birthday, Kaden! I think four hour naps are a great reason to love the kid. Plus he's darling.

Mom/Grammie P said...

There is something about the love of a mother and son! For some reason "son's" are blessed with the unending ability to make their mom's smile and often laugh out loud. It seems to take so little to entertain them, rather than the mountain of dolls, and "things" it takes their sisters. Not to take one second of love away from the love of a mother and daughter.... just saying,,,,, ahhhhh for the love of a mother and son!
Happy Birthday little Kaden!
Aunt Pam

Swirls of Happy said...

Oh my goodness...KATIE!!!!! How are you? It is Brittany Williams (Hubbard), don't even ask me how I found your blog, I was blog hopping and I am so glad I found yours :) Your family is beautiful and your kids are just too stinkin cute :) Anyway, my blog is private, but if you want to give me your email to brittanyh@gmail.com I will invite you. How is your family? I haven't seen your parents forever, hope all is well!